If you say Hellman's or Best Mayonaisse, you haven't lived.
Thomy Mayonaisse is a household name when it comes to mayo.
If you are from Switzerland, that is.
And are limited to Kosher-certified mayonaisse.
Here are the things I can say about Thomy:
* European-Style taste goodness.
* German product, Swiss-made.
* Made with sunflower oil...not soy for those of us with soy allergy.
* Produced by Nestle. This could be an issue if you boycott Nestle due to their support of the infant formula lobby in Washington which undermines breastfeeding.
* It is unavailable in the US in the preferred, Kosher packaging (which is not marked Kosher, you gotta have the Swiss "list" of products).
Ya going to Switzerland soon and want to pick me up some tubes?
|courtesy of Umamimart|